Listen up. Magical Dining Month, AKA the best time of year, has returned to Orlando. And if you haven’t experienced this beautiful phenomenon yet, we here at Orlando Resorts Rental are here to help you out!
So what is Magical Dining Month? Magical Dining Month is a culinary treat that happens once a year thanks to the folks over at Visit Orlando. From now until October 2nd, over 90 of Orlando’s greatest restaurants are participating in the event, which offers a 3-course meal for guests at just $33 a person. Each prix fixe meal comes with your choice of appetizer, entrée and dessert. Additionally, $1 of every meal will be donated to The Russell Home for Atypical Children.
Now I know you heard me say “90 restaurants” which can be sort of overwhelming. We’ve narrowed it down to 5 amazing options for you to try which are located close to the Vista Cay Resort.
- The Capital Grille– one of the best parts about Magical Dining is that you get an amazing discounted meal, so why not go big? At Capital Grille, the entrees are where this menu shines. In addition to your appetizer and dessert, entrée choices include Filet Mignon, a Bone-In NY Strip and Sliced Tenderloin, among others. Great value for the price!
- Ocean Prime– located on Sand Lake’s Restaurant Row, this place is a favorite for Orlando locals. During Magical Dining, Ocean Prime’s menu features some amazing appetizers and entrees, but for dessert you MUST order the Five Layer Carrot Cake. Yes- five layers! It is to die for. If you feel like a drink, Ocean Prime has a great bar as well, offering some of their house made infused vodkas!
- Morimoto Asia– this option is new to Magical Dining Month, as part of the brand new Disney Springs. If you’re looking for something different for dinner, this is an awesome place to check out. And if it’s owned by an Iron Chef, it’s bound to be delicious. Pork Bao and Dim Sum are featured on the appetizers, while some kicked-up classics such as Orange Chicken and Lo Mein can be found under entrees. Morimoto’s signature dessert is also featured on the menu, the MM Soda Float, a Japanese soda cream float with Boba pearls. Yum!
- Vincenzo Cucina Italiana– Italian food is a comfort food for many people, and Vincenzo does it so well! Tucked away in a shopping center just north of the Orlando Eye on International Drive, stop into Vincenzo for a cozy evening with your loved ones. Be sure to try the Arancine con Carne, Pancetta-wrapped Filet Medallions or Pork Porterhouse in marsala wine sauce, and the tiramisu for dessert!
- Tapa Toro Tapas Bar and Paella Pit– we love this spot for cocktails and tapas during Happy Hour, and can’t wait to return for Magical Dining Month. We recommend the Ham Croquettes or Pork Belly for an appetizer, Vegetarian Paella for an entrée (add chicken or shrimp for $6), and Churros with Dulce de Leche and Chocolate Sauce for dessert. Here’s why: this is such a great choice because the paellas themselves typically cost $35-$42, but during Magical Dining Month you’ll get their delicious paella with an appetizer and entrée for just $33! Now that’s a deal!
For more info and a complete list of restaurants and menus, visit the Magical Dining Month website HERE.